Get a great camping recipe for your family is one of the best ways to start planning for your next camping trip! This delicious and easy foil packet dinner is the perfect way to fill your family’s bellies and get all the nutrition you need after spending a day out on the trails. Learn the full recipe below.
Recipe adapted from one on TheRecipeCritic.com
- 4 salmon filets
- 1 bunch asparagus chopped into thirds
- 1 red pepper chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 1 zucchini sliced
- 1 yellow squash sliced
- salt and pepper
- ½ cup butter room temperature
- ¼ cup freshly chopped parsley
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary chopped
- 1 tsp fresh thyme chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Wash and dry your produce.
- Trim the asparagus, zucchini, and squash. De-seed the pepped. Chop the asparagus into thirds and the pepper into 1” pieces. Slice the zucchini and squash.
- Cut four large squares of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Pat the salmon dry with a paper towel and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the filets at the center of each of the aluminum foil and divide the vegetables evenly among the packets, arranging them around the salmon.
- In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, parsley, garlic, rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Pour the butter mixture over each of the salmon and veggie packets, dividing the mixture evenly, and then fold the packets to seal them. Leave enough space for the steam to circulate to allow the fish to cook through.
- Place the packets on the grill and cover. They need to cook at 400° for about 15 to 20 minutes for the salmon to reach an internal temperature of 145.
- Serve with rice.
Contact us to find a great deal on your next RV today.